Benefit from more than a decade of marketing and communications experience growing local and national brands.
Tania Cavaiuolo (B.Mus, GradDipMktg, FAMI, CPM)
Motivating people to consider. To participate. To try. To buy. To think differently.
Getting people to act is something I’ve built my career on. I’ve led national strategy and teams, driven digital transformation and spearheaded major campaigns including the most successful World’s Greatest Shave marketing campaign in its 20-year history.
As a marketing communications consultant and freelancer based in Adelaide, I like to work with the stumped and swamped. The people who are passionate about what they do but find it hard to see how they can improve their marketing and communications from within. And those who don’t have enough resources – or the right ones – to tackle what needs to be done.
My happy clients include:
- South Australian Department of The Premier & Cabinet’s Open State Festival, YourSAy and Fund My Neighbourhood Teams
- Climate Change Services Australia
- St Augustine’s Parish School
- and Dubai based firm, Plenitude Partners.
I honed my skills in designing effective awareness and event recruitment campaigns over many years as national Head of Marketing & Communications at the Leukaemia Foundation of Australia. In this role I also learned how to successfully build high-performing geographically dispersed teams and lifted the level of public disclosure to earn the charity a Top 10 ranking in the national PwC Transparency Awards for three years running.
I’ve facilitated and contributed to panels and presented a Big Digital Adelaide on how charities can use digital media to test advertising creative and messaging. I’ve also served on the Australasian Leukaemia & Lymphoma Group Marketing Committee, on the judging panels of the Luminous Awards for excellence in oncology journalism and Australian Marketing Institute Awards, and a mentor for the Australian Marketing Institute and UniSA.
If you aren’t sure what you need, are disappointed with your results or want someone to crack on with a project that’s been languishing on your to do list for too long, contact me.
Key projects & achievements
- Strategic review and new direction for the marketing and business development activities of BDO (testimonial)
- Digital conference recruitment campaign across email, LinkedIn and Facebook to attract a crowd at the inaugural Climate Change Services Australia Symposium (testimonial)
- Master Plan and new visual brand project for St Augustine’s Parish School (testimonial)
- Strategic and tactical support to the Open State Festival, an initiative of the Government of South Australia (testimonial)
- Seven World’s Greatest Shave marketing and communications campaigns, including the most successful in its 20-year history
- Effective leadership of a national team in unifying a national team of marketing and communications professionals behind common aims to deliver cohesive results (testimonial)
- Digital transformation of the Leukaemia Foundation’s marketing approach, resulting in 73% more unsolicited donations in year one and a social media presence across multiple brands of more than 130,000 people (to August 2016)
- Strong annual growth in-kind advertising and PR value, $13.8m (y/e 2012-13), $14.1m (y/e 2013-14), $15.04m (y/e 2014-15)
- Top 10 national charity ranking in three consecutive PwC Transparency Awards
- National TV cross to a story in Antarctica to promote World’s Greatest Shave