Benefit from more than a decade of marketing and communications experience growing local and national brands.
Tania Cavaiuolo (B.Mus, GradDipMktg, FAMI, CPM)
I’m an authentic person who strives for excellence and is optimistic about life.
Having initially pursued my passion for music, I returned to study when I realised a career in marketing would let me engage my creative, communication and problem-solving abilities. (Win+Win).
Today I am a freelance marketing and communications consultant with more than a decade of experience growing local and national brands in the corporate, not-for-profit and government sectors.
I have led national strategy and digital transformation, built high-performing teams and spearheaded major campaigns including the most successful World’s Greatest Shave promotional campaign in its 20 year history. My passion for transparency drove my push for a deeper level of public disclosure as Head of Marketing & Communications at the Leukaemia Foundation and resulted in a Top 10 National Ranking in the PwC Transparency Awards for three consecutive years.
“My passion for transparency drove my push for a deeper level of public disclosure as Head of Marketing & Communications at the Leukaemia Foundation and resulted in a Top 10 National Ranking in the PwC Transparency Awards for three consecutive years.
As a consultant, my strategic insight, tactical skills and stakeholder management experience has advanced the work of the South Australian Department of The Premier & Cabinet, the Open State Festival, YourSAy, Fund My Neighbourhood, Climate Change Services Australia, St Augustine’s Parish School, BDO and Dubai based firm, Plenitude Partners.
I have facilitated and contributed to panels and presented a session at Big Digital Adelaide on how charities can use digital media to test advertising creative. I have served on the Australasian Leukaemia & Lymphoma Group Marketing Committee and on the judging panels of the Luminous Awards for excellence in oncology journalism and Australian Marketing Institute Awards.
My commitment to nurturing future leaders includes contributing to the Australian Marketing Institute and UniSA as a mentor.
From building email marketing and social media campaigns to managing website redevelopments, conducting in-house efficiency reviews to recommending new marketing and business development structures, I know how to unlock the potential of people, purpose and channels to create impact.
Clients value my ability to quickly grasp their needs and give them clarity. And I value the opportunity to help them.
I’ve you’re looking for a good communicator who offers an insightful service that is of immediate, practical value, you’ve come to the right place.
- Delivered a strategic review and new direction for the marketing and business development activities of BDO (testimonial)
- Developed a digital event recruitment campaign across email, LinkedIn and Facebook to attract a crowd at the inaugural Climate Change Services Australia Symposium (testimonial)
- Produced a Master Plan and project managed a new visual brand for St Augustine’s Parish School (testimonial)
- Provided strategic and tactical support to the Open State Festival, an initiative of the Government of South Australia (testimonial)
- Spearheaded seven World’s Greatest Shave marketing and communications campaigns, including the most successful year in its 20-year history
- Fostered a culture of collaboration by unifying a national team of marketing and communications professionals behind common aims to deliver cohesive results (testimonial)
- Led the digital transformation of the Leukaemia Foundation, resulting in 73% more unsolicited donations in year one and establishing its social media presence across many brands with a combined following at August 2016 of more than 130,000 people
- Grew annual value of in-kind advertising and PR, equivalent to $15.04m in the 2014-15 financial year (up from $14.1m the year prior and $13.82m the year prior to that)
- Achieved a Top 10 national charity ranking in three consecutive PwC Transparency Awards
- Negotiated a national TV cross to a story in Antarctica to promote World’s Greatest Shave
Every problem has a solution. I’m here to provide the fresh perspective that will give you the clarity you need.