We’re on a mission to help organisations like yours be seen more clearly.
The success of any enterprise today boils down to this – be great at creating value for others relative to your competition and become known for it.
See Marketing & Communications was founded in 2016 by Tania Cavaiuolo to do great work with integrity. Since then we’ve helped to establish and drive forward many organisations and campaigns, from start-up businesses, government programs and new fundraising ventures for not-for-profits (who we’ve a particular soft spot for).
If you’re struggling to see the way forward or have outgrown your current marketing and communications capabilities, we can put our years of study and practical experience at your service.
Meet our Founder
Tania Cavaiuolo | B.Mus, GradDipMktg, FAMI, CPM
Motivating people to consider. To participate. To try. To buy. To think differently.
Getting people to act is something I’ve built my career on. I’ve led national strategy and teams, driven digital transformation and spearheaded major campaigns including the most successful World’s Greatest Shave marketing campaign in its 20-year history.
As a marketing communications consultant and freelancer based in Adelaide, I like to work with the stumped and swamped. The people who are passionate about what they do but find it hard to see how they can improve their marketing and communications from within. And those who don’t have enough resources – or the right ones – to tackle what needs to be done.
Testimonials from happy clients include:
- South Australian Department of The Premier & Cabinet’s Open State Festival, YourSAy and Fund My Neighbourhood Teams
- COTA Insurance
- Climate Change Services Australia
- St Augustine’s Parish School
- Tuckfield Conveyancing
- Ouwens Casserly
- and BDO
I honed my skills over many years, including eight years as national Head of Marketing & Communications at the Leukaemia Foundation of Australia. I know how to successfully build high-performing teams – even when they’re in different states – and at the Leukaemia Foundation, my internal advocacy for public accountability earned the charity a Top 10 ranking in the national PwC Transparency Awards three years running.
I’ve facilitated and contributed to panels, presented widely, including a talk at Big Digital Adelaide on how charities can affordably use digital media to test advertising creative and messaging. I’ve also served on the Australasian Leukaemia & Lymphoma Group Marketing Committee, on the judging panels of the Luminous Awards for excellence in oncology journalism and Australian Marketing Institute Awards.
And as a mentor with the Australian Marketing Institute and UniSA Business School, I am doing my part to help nurture the next generation of marketing professionals.
If you aren’t sure what you need, are disappointed with your results or want someone to crack on with a project that’s been languishing on your to do list for too long, contact us.
Some projects & results
- A comprehensive digital marketing strategy and tactical plan for COTA Insurance, driving significant growth across Australia in a highly competitive category (client can provide testimonial by phone)
- Developing the “Safe & Well” program brand name, positioning, tagline and key messages for the South Australian Department for Child Protection
- Proof of concept focus group research for Carer Support in the planning of its pilot fundraiser, 3 Legged Challenge (testimonial)
- Strategic review and new direction for the marketing and business development activities of BDO (testimonial)
- Digital conference recruitment campaign across email, LinkedIn and Facebook to attract a crowd at the inaugural Climate Change Services Australia Symposium (testimonial)
- Master Plan and new visual brand project for St Augustine’s Parish School (testimonial)
- Strategic and tactical support to the Open State Festival, an initiative of the Government of South Australia (testimonial)
- Seven World’s Greatest Shave marketing and communications campaigns, including the most successful in its 2-plus-year history
- Digital transformation of the Leukaemia Foundation’s marketing approach, resulting in 73% more unsolicited donations in year one and a social media presence across multiple brands of more than 130,000 people (to August 2016)
- Strong annual growth in-kind advertising and PR value, $13.8m (y/e 2012-13), $14.1m (y/e 2013-14), $15.04m (y/e 2014-15)
- Top 10 national charity ranking in three consecutive PwC Transparency Awards
- Securing a live national television cross to Antarctica to promote World’s Greatest Shave