Whether you want a clearer direction or to lighten the load, clever insights and practical know-how will see you through.
Many organisations lack the time, skills (or both) to stay on top of their marketing and communications needs. Not only can this place you at risk of falling behind but you might be carrying inefficiencies that are costing you money.
If you can answer ‘yes’ to any of these, chances are I can help.
- Your current approach isn’t achieving the results you want
- Your in-house team is inexperienced, stretched, non-existent or your key person is heading off on leave and you’re worried that the important things will slip
- You have an annual report, event recruitment campaign, website redevelopment or other special project that has derailed or failed to launch
- You feel stale or stagnant and you need a fresh perspective to help you see things in a new way
I’ve never seen a ‘to do’ list complete itself.
I can put your mind at ease and free up your energy so you can concentrate on other things.
Some of the service options
Strategy and management support
- Developing your marketing or communication strategy to promote your product, service or event
- Improving effectiveness through operational audits, digital audits and more and helping you to streamline your marketing and communications systems and processes
- Giving you a better perspective on what your customers think through surveys and focus groups
- Building the capacity of your in-house team, including identifying skills gaps and training needs, recommending a new structure, writing job descriptions and even supporting your recruitment process
- Tailored workshops to set you up for success in content marketing, digital strategy, and more
Operational and tactical services
- Writing shareable, engaging content including articles, media releases, social media posts and website copy and posts for your LinkedIn company (or personal) page
- Live tweeting from your conference, event or media announcement
- Managing your next advertising campaign on TV, radio, press, Google, Facebook and more
- Running your direct marketing campaign (email and social media event recruitment a speciality)
- Updating your brand, including writing key messages, updating your visual assets and collateral updates and managing it all for you
- Producing special publications like your charity’s Annual Report
- Project-managing your website redevelopment
- Covering periods of leave so your in-house marketing team can get a break occasionally
- And more.
Flexible engagement choices
Option 1: Project proposal. We define the scope and I give you a cost for the full project. This proposal takes into account the time and complexity of the work involved. As a guide, a once-off email marketing campaign will cost less than strategy work that will be used as reference point or to underpin business activities over a longer period.
Option 2: Time bundles and retainers. A flexible option to give you help when you need it. Best for ongoing maintenance of social media platforms, keeping your website content fresh, and providing senior technical advise to your developing team without needing a manager on your books full-time.