Whether you need direction or just have to lighten the load, clever advice and a practical approach will see you through.
Many organisations lack the time, skills (or both) to stay on top of their marketing and communications. Not only can this place you at risk of falling behind but it can also cost you money in inefficient practices and missed opportunities.
I’ve never seen a ‘to do’ list complete itself. And while you can find a YouTube clip for every ‘how to’ sometimes the best thing is just to hand things over to the experts, even just for a while.
We can put your mind at ease and free you up to concentrate on the things only you can do in your organisation.
A practical 90-minute session to workshop an idea, get specific advice, or benefit from the insight of an experienced sounding-board to clarify your direction or help you make more confident marketing or communications decisions. $306+GST
A tailored look at your marketing and communications to spot trip-hazards and red flags and an easy to understand actionable report outlining next steps you can take on your own or with our help. This could be a review of your current marketing plan, next year’s strategy, or even your staff resources. From $900+GST
See.Ahead Brand Roadmap
A structured 2-hour workshop and follow up work to deliver a roadmap you can use to successfully define and communicate your brand in words and images. We cover everything from customers to competitors and brand personality to positioning. You’ll walk away with a practical platform on which you can build a cohesive marketing strategy, brand identity and a list of next steps you can take on your own or with our help. Great for start-ups and brand refreshes and for bringing your team together behind a united vision. From $2500+GST
Strategy and management
- Developing your marketing or communication strategy to promote your product, service or event
- Helping you brainstorm or overcome roadblocks through a 90 minute See.Clearer Session
- Improving effectiveness through operational audits, digital audits and more and helping you to streamline your marketing and communications systems and processes
- Giving you a better perspective on what your customers think through surveys and focus groups
- Building the capacity of your in-house team, including identifying skills gaps and training needs, recommending a new structure, writing job descriptions and even supporting your recruitment process
- Tailored workshops to set you up for success in content marketing, digital strategy, and more
- Writing shareable, engaging content including articles, media releases, social media posts and website copy and posts for your LinkedIn company (or personal) page
- Live tweeting from your conference, event or media announcement
- Managing your next advertising campaign on TV, radio, press, Google, Facebook and more
- Running your direct marketing campaign (email and social media event recruitment a speciality)
- Updating your brand, including writing key messages, updating your visual assets and collateral updates and managing it all for you
- Producing special publications like your charity’s Annual Report
- Project-managing your website redevelopment
- Covering periods of leave so your in-house marketing team can get a break occasionally