Whether you need direction or just have to lighten the load, clever advice and a practical approach will see you through.
Many organisations lack the time, skills (or both) to stay on top of their marketing and communications function. Not only can this place you at risk of falling behind but it can also cost you money in inefficient practices and missed opportunities.
If this sounds like you, then we can help.
- Your current approach isn’t achieving the results you want
- Your in-house team is inexperienced, stretched, non-existent or your key person is going on leave and the important things could slip
- You have an annual report, event promotion, website redevelopment or another project that has derailed or failed to launch
- You feel stale or stagnant and you just need a fresh perspective to help you see what you should be doing next and where you should be spending your time and money.
I’ve never seen a ‘to do’ list complete itself. And while you can find a YouTube clip for every ‘how to’ sometimes the best thing is just to hand things over to the experts, even just for a while.
We can put your mind at ease and free you up to concentrate on the things only you can do in your organisation.
Strategy and management services
- Developing your marketing or communication strategy to promote your product, service or event
- Helping you brainstorm or overcome roadblocks through a 90 minute See.Clearer Session
- Improving effectiveness through operational audits, digital audits and more and helping you to streamline your marketing and communications systems and processes
- Giving you a better perspective on what your customers think through surveys and focus groups
- Building the capacity of your in-house team, including identifying skills gaps and training needs, recommending a new structure, writing job descriptions and even supporting your recruitment process
- Tailored workshops to set you up for success in content marketing, digital strategy, and more
- Writing shareable, engaging content including articles, media releases, social media posts and website copy and posts for your LinkedIn company (or personal) page
- Live tweeting from your conference, event or media announcement
- Managing your next advertising campaign on TV, radio, press, Google, Facebook and more
- Running your direct marketing campaign (email and social media event recruitment a speciality)
- Updating your brand, including writing key messages, updating your visual assets and collateral updates and managing it all for you
- Producing special publications like your charity’s Annual Report
- Project-managing your website redevelopment
- Covering periods of leave so your in-house marketing team can get a break occasionally
- And more.
Flexible service options
Option 1: Project proposal. Tell us what you want to achieve and we’ll tailor a proposal just for you. It helps if you have a rough budget in mind.
Option 2: Time bundles and retainers. Help on your timeline. Best for ongoing maintenance like email marketing, social media, website blogs or providing mentoring support to your in-house team if they’re fairly new on the block.