Whether you want a clearer direction or to lighten the load, clever insights and a practical service will see you through.
Many organisations lack the time, skills (or both) to stay on top of their marketing and communications. Not only can this place you at risk of falling behind but it can cost you money. If you’re experiencing any of these, now’s a good time to learn more about our services.
- Your current approach isn’t achieving the results you want
- Your in-house team is inexperienced, stretched, non-existent or your key person is heading off on leave and you’re worried that the important things will slip
- You have an annual report, event recruitment campaign, website redevelopment or other special project that has derailed or failed to launch
- You feel stale or stagnant and you need a fresh perspective to help you see things in a new way
I’ve never seen a ‘to do’ list complete itself.
I can put your mind at ease and free up your energy so you can concentrate on other things.
Strategy and management services
- Developing your marketing or communication strategy to promote your product, service or event
- Helping you brainstorm or overcome roadblocks through a 90 minute See.Clearer Session
- Improving effectiveness through operational audits, digital audits and more and helping you to streamline your marketing and communications systems and processes
- Giving you a better perspective on what your customers think through surveys and focus groups
- Building the capacity of your in-house team, including identifying skills gaps and training needs, recommending a new structure, writing job descriptions and even supporting your recruitment process
- Tailored workshops to set you up for success in content marketing, digital strategy, and more
- Writing shareable, engaging content including articles, media releases, social media posts and website copy and posts for your LinkedIn company (or personal) page
- Live tweeting from your conference, event or media announcement
- Managing your next advertising campaign on TV, radio, press, Google, Facebook and more
- Running your direct marketing campaign (email and social media event recruitment a speciality)
- Updating your brand, including writing key messages, updating your visual assets and collateral updates and managing it all for you
- Producing special publications like your charity’s Annual Report
- Project-managing your website redevelopment
- Covering periods of leave so your in-house marketing team can get a break occasionally
- And more.
Flexible service options
Option 1: Project proposal. Tell us what you want to achieve and we’ll tailor a proposal to get there. Every organisation is different and your proposal will reflect the time and complexity of the job at hand. As a guide, a once-off event promotional campaign across email and social media will cost less than a plan that will underpin business activities for a longer timeframe.
Option 2: Time bundles and retainers. Help when you need it on your terms. Best for ongoing maintenance of social media platforms, your website blog or providing technical advice if you need expertise that you don’t need to have on your books full-time.