Whether you need help building a strategy or building a team, Tania can help your business, government agency or not-for-profit organisation to succeed.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- Your marketing and communications approach isn’t delivering the results you want
- You don’t know what expertise you need (or you know, but can’t afford to have it on staff all the time)
- Your in-house team is inexperienced or stretched, and important things just aren’t getting done
- You need access to extra skills for a special project or campaign
- You want to get an external perspective to help you see things in a new way
I can help. I’m knowledgeable, experienced and thorough. I can meet with you for an initial chat and if you like what you hear, prepare a tailored proposal. And you can trust that I’ll never try to talk you into something I don’t think you need. My services include:
1. Marketing and Communications Strategy
- Developing your marketing or communication strategy
- Improving your overall effectiveness by optimising systems and processes, and facilitating cross-team connection
- Giving you fresh customer and market insights through market research
2. Developing your people
- Helping you to build and develop your in-house team, including team structuring, job description development, advertising, shortlisting and being part of your interview panel
- Mentoring your existing team and providing helpdesk support
3. Tactical support
- Writing engaging content, including stories, media releases, social media posts and website copy
- Live tweeting from conferences, events and media announcements
- Managing your next advertising campaign across TV, radio, press, Google and Facebook
- Running your direct marketing campaign
- Updating your brand, including key messages, visual assets and collateral
- Producing special publications like your charity’s Annual Report
- Project-managing your website redevelopment
To learn more about these services, please contact me.