Whether you want to build a strategy or build an email campaign, Tania has the experience and know-how to help.
We all appreciate value for money. And when it comes to marketing and communications, many organisations benefit from outside help to get more from their investment – whether their aim is to improve the impact of what they do now, or they want to know what else they are missing out on.
I’ve developed a broad set of skills over the years and tackle the high end strategy work, as well as many aspects of practical implementation.
If you can answer ‘yes’ to one or more of these, then I can probably help:
- Your current approach isn’t achieving the results you want
- Your in-house team is inexperienced, stretched or non-existent, and things just aren’t getting happening
- You have a special project or campaign and you need short-term access to specialist skills
- You need to get an external perspective to help you see things in a new way
- Your website is old, tired and you don’t have time to engage a developer, work out the functionality you need or write the content
I’m knowledgeable, experienced and thorough and more than happy to have an initial chat to understand more and explain how I think I can help.
Ways I can help.
Building marketing communications Strategy
- Developing your marketing or communication strategy to promote your product, service or event
- Improving effectiveness by helping your in-house marketing and communications team streamline systems and processes, and helping them to strengthen relationships with the broader business
- Giving you a better perspective on how your customers think you’re faring and what they need
Developing your capabilities
- Helping you to develop your in-house team, including identifying skills gaps, recommending a new structure with job descriptions and supporting you or HR in advertising, shortlisting and interviewing
- Management level support on tap – an affordable way to develop staff if you don’t have a marketing and communications manager. Available on a retainer or in a block of hours.
- Writing engaging content, including stories, media releases, social media posts and website copy
- Live tweeting from conferences, events and media announcements
- Managing your next advertising campaign on TV, radio, press, Google, Facebook and more
- Running your direct marketing campaign – email marketing campaigns a speciality
- Updating your brand, including writing key messages, and managing visual assets and collateral updates and other creatives
- Producing special publications like your charity’s Annual Report
- Project-managing your website redevelopment
To learn more about how I could help you, please contact me.